Tritech Ground Engineering are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic individual to join our team based in our Lostock, Bolton office. Whether you’re looking for a start in the construction industry or an experienced individual looking for a new challenge; if you would like to work in a friendly collaborative environment with a company that believes that career growth for the individual is the key future success then Tritech is the place for you. We’re a small but ever-expanding team with a friendly atmosphere with an open-door policy for ideas and innovation.
Key Starting Responsibilities
- Assisting our operations teams with the running of projects.
- Aiding in the preparation site documents for site teams.
- Assisting with material orders.
- Working with Engineering Team to prepare As Built data.
- Assist with the design piles through collation and interpretation of ground investigation reports.
- General office administrative duties.
Possible Responsibilities Based on Growth
- Provide estimates based on the design calculations for clients.
- Daily monitoring of project performance.
- Management of construction contracts.
- Attending meetings with Clients.
- Construction related HNC, HND or Degree
- Confident, and professional telephone manner
- Experience with MS Office 365
- Able to work in a team and multi-task
- Self-motivated and systematic
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applicants from all parts of the community. If you’re looking to join a company where you’re more than just a number, please email CV’s to email@example.com